Saturday, April 2, 2011

Confession of a Broke Hearted dude

Photobucket

"If it's broken part, replace it
If it's broken arm then brace it
If it's broken heart then face i"

-quote from my course mate-

I dunno why this will happen to me, first u say I'm you best and close friends but know what? when people ignored you, you come approach me, especially when you need my help to PASS the message or get close back to your so called friends. you send a few good luck wishes to other people for their viva presentation but not me...LOL and I'm a bit of surprise that we both having Viva presentation today but instead your send your wishes to your so called BEST FRIEND via me and ask me pass that msg to your friend but you didn't even wish me good luck at all =_=, i been wondering what am i to you? TOOLs or a real friends? haha let dint bother bout this issue and keep moving forward... because at least i get see it trough the inner you and yeah we weren't that close at all ==

So from this moment onward go have your own life and your fantasy. stop using me to get close to those so called "you real best friend". I'm getting sick of it till the extend that i don't feel like talking to you anymore. Bravo and Congratulation that you are the first person that i hate so much till the extend when i saw your face feel like wanna explode with anger and feel disgusted. because you have broken the fragile heart of mine
and let JUST FACE THE FACTS!!

1) i wont be friend with you anymore
2) i wont helping you to so called help you to pass the message to your friends
3) listen to you so called explanation because your excuses are so lame that even a 3yrs old also won't accept it.
4) stop making those expression to gain my sympathy or attention coz i wont get into the trap anymore.
5) Face it and move forward instead of continue indulge in your dark past.
6) when all your so called friend kick you away from their life, just go find new friends instead of resist there and struggle to get s accept you back coz they wont happen.

Actually you having some real true friends that treat you sincerely and caring for you very much like family. why you didn't satisfied with that and make yourself so low to struggle and insist those people that don't want to friend with you to accept your back in their life? that what i call greed and foolish. you just hurt yourself even more and more deeply. it already reach the stage that u can UNDO back all what you have done. u cant so called "FIX and Revert" back all those mistake you have done. just face the facts and continue more forward before you make the whole world turn against you.
REMEMBER that FACT. STOP before it turn nastier =_=

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP