Friday, March 25, 2011

E.M.O

Photobucket

I don't know why i been so emo so suddenly. After browse some picture from Facebook and see some of my old pal hanging out happily and when i think back the old days that we used to hang out always but for now, when we meet each other again face to face, some of them not recognize me anymore and some even worse when i greet them , they act like didnt saw me and just move pass by me like i'm some kind of stranger. it feel hurt though when you cherish those old memories and friendship so much but then people treat you like a stranger or used friend that been throw aside.

Some even compare you with you new friends, whose is so called more friendly and same channel when you guys chit chat together. But i admit it that after a long time we didnt meet, our topic of chatting become lesser and something we feel awkward when we meet each other again. when i think back the old times we use to be together, sleep,eat and play together. having so much fun times together, but know everything is a PAST TENSE now. we seems to split up and walk different path of life together and having our own life that doesn't really match up like we used to be at the past.

All of it just like a dream that will vanished when we back to the reality. Most of us tend to forget the old and find new one as time passes by. and I don't know why i so bother by this. But luckily there is still someone there for me and stand by my side. I sincerely say Thank you for continue be my friends and i hope that you guys can walking me me until the end of our life. Sometimes i was disturbed by the word "Friends Forever", does that really can applied to our life? i been struggling whether to believe or not to it. but i choose to believe because when you believe something that things will be coming true.

So why not move forward and and live your life happier?
then i come across a few song that can really represent my current emotional.


i'm not missing you, i want to move forward instead of indulge in the past and continue to hurt myself.


"There's Gonna Be More to Life", When you feel depress and feel your life is coming to an end, try to listen to this song. This is the song that used to keep me moving forward until the end of my life, no mater how harsh my life is, i just need to continue keep on move forward.

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP