Wednesday, April 6, 2011

unwanted chain reaction

Photobucket

Feels everything changes so fast , some friendship broke and lead to another one.
but i want this reaction just in a single step.
no more chain reaction.
i don't want because of one person everyone start to argue and hurt each other.
Wise man say, "what other people say is their choice, we can't stop them from spilling everything out."
instead of been affected by it, why don't we concentrate on something that is more important rather complain bout it? be happy ya my friends ^^

i do believe we keep it down but you continue to do so many unnecessary things to gain attention and act like so pity like the world have owe you a life.
well...continue doing it. you may fool human but do remember you cant fool the GOD... and judgement will come at the end. Evil always lose to Justice and just sit there and prepare to be punish and gain more karma...

ok i'm fine people...chill and have a god day my reader ^^

ps:it just my own opinion on my friendships with my Net friend that we didnt even met before. so stop saying that i bashing my nearby friends.that was exceptional ==

current mood: fine and strss coz cant finish up my work X_X

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP