Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Everything happen too fast

Photobucket

a few day ago was the worse day this year. i Have received 3 bad news at once.
nothing really matter anyway but i dunno why it seems like i cant handle the stress so much. maybe because i been mentally abuse last week? maybe it was just myself too sensitive or what but really feel depressed the other day. after when everything feels like is getting better. suddenly got a bad news and like chain reaction, one by one coming to me. for the first time i like kena emotionally breakdown...i eventually without any purpose hurt my bestie feeling...but she forgive me. well i'm just kinda of like weakling. dunno why suddenly everything just come to me.

well, what i can do now is stand up and solve everything 1 by 1...nothing to whine about because at the end i still have to solve it one by one... Just this time i wanna to make sure i can handle it well...just wish me good luck ya ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP