Monday, April 18, 2011

E.M.O Season is back

Photobucket

well recently i posted so many emo stuff at facebok...
and my friend say "why recently u become so emo?"
i was like huh...how cant i not emo. A lot of thing happen.
friendship problem and studies problem.
but friendship problem is the most critical =_=

back-stab and been criticizes is normal for us. but been back-stab and criticizes by your best friend [i should say ex-best fren for now]. the trust of him/her toward me have getting so low and i dunno why he/she don't believe me. well yeah he almost get me failed and yes but thanks to my sincere friend who willing to remind me and tell me what have happening. or else i die hard on my exam already. for now thanks god at least i manage to reveal his/her real face at the last moment. the friendship for almost 3 years is nothing because just like the quotation.

"Trust is like an eraser...it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake and betrayal!!! well, just wanna to tell u that your eraser have all become eraser traces a long long time ago... so don't ask me to gain trust on you anymore... Good bye stranger..."

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP