Sunday, January 3, 2010

What happening here

Photobucket

Well, did I ever mention what I was doing at Genting and what my working field is? Well actually I’m working as a SPA aka Sale and Promotion Agent. I was promoting the World Card room fair 2009 event. I was promoting using those Genting point that accumulated throughout this year to redeem one night stay at Genting highland selected hotel and we will free them another night. Simply said is buy/redeem one night and free them another night. And since it was promoting free room that mean there is quota for the room and also target that must be reach before we end our event right? Yes we need to promote at least 40000 rooms out ==. Well the brochure stated that they going to giveaway 18000 rooms but try to imagine that 1 night stay plus 1 free night and that make the total of 2 rooms. If we twice the number of the free rooms that mean it was only made up the 36000 rooms. How can we achieve 40000 rooms right? But right after a few investigations by some of my colleague, the result is out. Actually it was 18000 free rooms but more than that ==. And yes we reach our target within 3weeks and to celebrate our success, we having a celebration party at 22nd of December. Well we held our arty at the “Be a Star” karaoke and sing out our joy throughout the whole night until 4am XD. LOL…luckily on the next day was my day off also. So no worry my friends. Ha-ha…on that night our AM aka Assistant Manager has booked 4 rooms, 1 is for the buffet food and another 3 rooms was for us to enjoy and sing karaoke the whole night. The most annoying things is 2 of the most hateful person was join in our room and that make us all feel uneasy ==. No need to further explain I think I have mention much about one of them in my previous post right? The one that born during the valentine day. Yes that the one join in our room and another boy who also a noisy git == but yet we enjoy the whole night singing some songs XD and of course enjoying the buffet food XD. Well I thought that everything has settle down and I begin to getting lazy during working. Since we already reach the target what the meaning we continue to work again? Well that what I have thought for the first day but right after that my Event Manager told us that our target have been raised to 60000 rooms before 3rd of January 2010. WTF!! Raised 20000 rooms for the next target ==. So like to raise come on la you do lo. Most of the free rooms were finish already and how we going to attract customer to book rooms from our room fair promotion? Well they say the system already adds the quota but we dun feel that they add much to it. Some more our staff from 50 people reduce to less than 20 people. How do you think that we can continue to sale our room and reach the second target? But never mind la, right now we just need less than 1000 rooms booking to reach our target. Gambateh on the last day of work la...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP