Sunday, January 3, 2010

terrible Christmas eve and New Year eve

Photobucket

I think I got go celebrate my Christmas Eve every year since I reach secondary school. But this year really disappointing coz I can’t join the Christmas countdown due to my shift suddenly change from 2pm-10pm until 4pm-12am. That was really disappointing.i though we can go for countdown but end up countdown during working. firstly we though we can try to ask to close counter at 11.30pm but WHAT ON EARTH that our manager, well not all but the event master = = doesnt allow us to close counter early and we have to close it at the sharp of 12AM!!!gerrrr.... first is the christmas eve now let me tell your my new year eve tale = =

On the new year eve, thank god i get the early shift at 12pm-8pm, first thing i do is bath and then sleep when i reach room.after that jun hau and gim chuen comebackroom and wake me up for the countdown. After that we plan to go see the firework.aigoo...you cant imagine how many people were there at thatmoment = = totaly crowded with people. well let just forget the crowded people situation. the most frustrating thing is suddenly the mist was thicken up and most of the firework performance was blocked by the mist and the smoked made by the firework.WTF!! the whole celebration was ruined = =


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP