Friday, January 29, 2010

My latest addiction,OST from "GLEE" ^^

Photobucket
well...as the previous blog post that i posted. is all about my latest addiction.The soundtrack and song cover sing by the Cast of the new musical drama series called "GLEE". The voice from the Cast of that serious is way AWESOME than i though it would be and yeah some of my friends ask me to list out the song that i think was good and now i going to list it out with the video together.How bout a trailer bout the drama series?
TRAILER


My life would suck without you [GLEE version}


Don't Stop Believing


Take a Bow [GLEE version]


Keep Holding On [GLEE VERSION]


No Air [GLEE VERSION]


I Say A Little Prayer For You [GLEE VERSION]


Rehab [GLEE VERSION]


Hair/Crazy In Love [GLEE VERSION]


Halo / Walking on Sunshine [GLEE VERSION]


It's My Life / My Confession [GLEE VERSION]


all video credited to GLEEVIDEO@Youtube


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP