Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time change everything

<span class=
time can change everything. thing can be turn worse after time passing by instead of getting better. when everything turn better already people mind and attitude start to change. People getting started to forget the pass and forget whose have help them before. that wasn't the point, even childhood friend can suddenly stab your back because they jealous on you. This was the most heart broken thing. Jealousy can turn people's heart to black colour. This is not a joke but a real story from me. I wasn't born to be clever but born to be lucky person. Most of my school life was just a luck for me and I'm glad that I've seen blessed to have those opportunity to success in my secondary school life. Getting good result and entering Science school was just my luck. It wasn't because i was a genius or something. Everyone that entering the Science college were genius and not just me. But why out of sudden this will create jealousy from my childhood friends? But thanks God that the jealousy have been disappear and truth was reveal to me. Well think have pass by and let just forget bout the past and continue move forward. But sometimes we have to review and think back the path we have been going thru at the past. Never ever try to forget the deed and help from other person. This case was happen to my Family, a person that last time use to be friendly with my parents have turn to another person. Totally a big different between the present and the past. At the past this person was not very stable in their economic stated and who help that person? It was my parent and right after when he climb up to the top, what dd tat person does to my parents? Nothing but Bashful talk toward my parents. A person that already forget bout his/her past. How my parent help them to climb up to his/her victory and successful future. this really Broke my heart when i knew it? a person which i idolize last time have totally turn into another person that no longer i idolize but sympathised on that person. how can people change so fast and forgotten to repay other people deed toward them. That why never ever say that all acquaintance waas good people. there are many two faced people out there, so just becareful and beware of this creature...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP