Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quiet birthday 2010

Photobucket
well this year i was having a super quiet birthday celebration, well not really quiet but celebrate with lesser people XD. Last year at least i celebrate with CS gang,housemate and my other close friends. but this year i only celebrate it with my course-mate and some friends. Well this year same like last year didnt recieve much present for myself. but what make my day is a beautiful booklet made by some of my friends and especially my dedicated housemate who try his best to make a beautiful booklet full with wishes fro m my other friends which really touched my heart and not less a wonderful birthday dinner with my course-mate at Mango Cafe for a buffet steamboat... well at least i enjoy my time over there ^^. well this year i getting lesser birthday wishes compare to last year and another most heartbroken thing is my best buddy DIDN'T even wish me happy birthday = = OMGsun...that really make my heart hurt.it was a long time i didn't heard from him after since he get a girl friend. Well i think after he have a girl friend he just forget this best buddy which he admitted to everyone include me that i was his best buddy,aiks i mean ex-best buddy. Well besides that i was cheer up by a friends of my from Brunei. i was so shock that suddenly i receive her sms to wish me happy birthday. that was really sweet of her to wish me that. but yet this best buddy didn't even wishes me even my birthday have passed 1 days. we just stop talking bout this friend which really broke my heart. on the day after my birthday i wqas going to Ipoh with my closest friends at my university. who else other than hippo and irena XD. well we taking bus to ipoh today and we reach Jusco around 6.25pm and on the spot we rush to cinema to see what movie we can watch. and yes we go to watch "Tooth Fairy"


and guess what? the movie was release on the day of my birthday.OMG it was so coincidence. haha before we heading to the cinema we stop by at McDonald for a Double Prosperity Beef Burger!It was so delicious >///<>

1 XOXO:

M.Y. January 23, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

go watch tooth fairy din ask la...

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP