Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My First Fan Account, Rynn Lim Live Concert at Arena Of Star, Genting Highland

Photobucket

As I have promise, I will write my first ever Fan account of my concert experience...

Well mostly my friends will though that I going for a KPOP concert but well am a CPOP concert.

I think most of the Malaysian should know bout this talented singer which come from kuching Sarawak and this talented singer is Rynn Lim.well I’m not a super fan of his but since we get free ticket for the Free concert, better don't waste such golden chances to meet a superstar.

Well the concert starts off at 8pm but since I off at 8pm that mean I was late for the concert. Actually it was just late a bit but my colleague lost his way to the arena of star, I was late almost 15minutes. That mean I was entering the concert hall at the middle of the show = =

Well I think I just miss some of the video clips that broadcast live bout those greeting and congratulations speech from other artist towards Rynn lim. First off the concert start of with Rynn lim performing with other 2 Malaysian artists. Well one of the boy I recognize was one of the singer that act together with Rynn lim in a drama series which just finish broadcasted at astro AEC. After that a lucky fans is invited by Rynn lim to the stage to sing together a wonderful song call melody”. I think most of Rynn lim fans should have listened to this song before ^^ Woot such a lucky girl XD...after a few turn of performance it was a turn where a song sing by Rynn lim and JJ lin. firstly we thought that JJ lin also attend the concert and performing the song live with JJ lin but out of our expectation it was only a video was broadcast out where a pre- recorded sing of JJ. Ahaks after that Rynn was headed back behind the stage for resting the MC come out and say a few words and request all the member of the floor to sing a song?

Well. Guess what song is that? It was a birthday song and sings by us all XD.woot now only I know that it was his birthday on his concert at Genting Highland XD. Haha well fans were queuing up to give him present but then one of the fans that make me tears up. An old grandma who need a walking tick to moving around climb up the stair to the stage and give him a beautiful bouquet of flowers. With a very heart warming birthday wish. This old grandma wasn’t just any fans, Rynn express himself that this old grandma never miss any event with the presence of Rynn himself.That was the most touching moment I ever had at any live concert ^^

Well not just this special fan attending this concert, there were other countries fans gather to attend this special concert, there were fans from Singapore, Taiwan, China, and our very own Malaysian fans.


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP