Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hurting someone is as painful as the person that hurt by you

Photobucket

People always say that human won’t appreciate everything surround them until that particular thing is gone away, then only we will start to appreciate that particular thing. Well I’m one of that bloody fool people. I really don’t know that my ignorant and laziness will really cause such a big fuss and negative effect to this person so much. Well I really want to apologize to this beloved close friend. I don’t know that this would hurt you so much and I don’t have the intention to put such a big burden on you. Well I hope after this incident, I will change to a new person with a better future and faith. I hope that you still can continue move along by your side as a friend until the end of our student life. May God Bless you my friends.


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP