Monday, August 3, 2009

[TVXQ] show off my craziness and support to them..

Photobucket

well it seems not just Cassiopieans realise their lawsuit against SM, i think the whole world know bout it right now coz it seems many news headline have reported this case and on the smae time many of the media report the fake and wrong news bout what is happening...fans was started to scare and panic of the disbanding news and the lawsuit cases..One of TVXQ fansite is helding a campaign to collect message from every fans from around the world and compile it the a video and post at website and try to send the link to the boys to see it. and they is the a rules for the campaign is everyone shud write their message in a piece of paper with the wishes u wanna to send to the boys and the most important is the slogan "ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH" and personally when i saw it i straigh away search for a paper and wroted it down my wishes...and here is my wishes for them...

well is the first time i join in the campaign and just now i saw the have compiled the firt part of the message and here goes the clip...


without realising it, my message was come out at 3.27...OFMG!!!my message to appear at the video..and right now i was so happy with it...is my first time hoin it and my message o appear on it ^^ well it show that my level of craziness over an idol is increase to another level...i hope i can join more of the project to show my support to the idol that i like ^^
"YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS!!"


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP