Sunday, August 2, 2009

[crap] my live getting more and more unclear

Photobucket

sometimes i don't know where my live objective is and the meaning of it. Day by day i getting more and more lost in this world. i started to lost track the time line and the path of live that i should follow. day by day i don't realise and understand everything that i have done...
i have lost in the maze of life.
these few days i have let loose myself to the a places that wasting my precious time.without doing any revision, assignment, home work and other things that i should do everyday.but i didn't stop myself from continue doing it =.=
well i started to feel anxiety,worried and horror in myself. i was scared on what will happen to me tomorrow or in future. i really scared to see what will happen to me later... evil started to conquer myself. but i didn't have the energy to fight it. i have give up to battle the evil in my heart. but thanks to my mum who always support me. She say something to me that make me having hope to continue what i have done and correct the mistake i have done.
"Great evil is the omen of great good coming! Therefore, no matter what happens, to courageously advance with such joy that 'the golden opportunity has come!' is what we called faith! the power of such strong faith will transform great evil into great good!"
well after hearing this word, no matter hard the things i face at school, friendship, housemate relationship, and everyone every people around me. i still got one thing that will keep me move along my life that called Faith/Believe.

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP