Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Resurrection

Photobucket
these few day i going through my life without purpose/aim/directions.. totally just like a living corpse that going to school and coming back home doing nothing... Assignment/homework/ revision for exam...everything started to do on last minute, maybe you can say i have been force to do...totally having a meaningless life...
thanks to my dedicated and truthful friends thank for your care and sincere advice which woke me up from this horrible dream.without your realization, i still think that i was alone wandering around the world meaninglessly.. thanks again for waking me up..skipping class is not the first time i have attempted for this semester. i use to skip class when i wake up late but yet i still can manage my study well but started this semester skipping class causing me to get very bad result for my quizzes and test. Not only myself but my closest friends also realize my drastic change but they didn't stated it out. not because they don't care me anymore but they want me to confess it myself using my own mouth..today i was having a really meaningful and fully encouragement talk with you guys..
thanks for not giving me up yet. yeah although our distance/gap is getting larger and further, but you guys still haven't give up on me yet...
i promise your all that i will changes and i turn a new leaf and become a better person... although it take time but i won't give up on the mid way because i know that you all will be always on my side supporting me throughout this hardships..
Thanks for always be my side supporting me...

feel gifted to have this real friends irena,lok2 and thian2

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP