Wednesday, August 26, 2009

feeling sick again = =

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">
yesterday i was awake at 8.30am and getting ready to go school for 10am class..when the clock shows 9.15am, i thought that maybe i can take a nap again for 10minutes..but without my realisation, i sleep until 3pm =_= which mean i skip the whole day class =_=. well to be exactly is i don't know how to explain to me classmate[close friends] bout my absentee. but for the truth is i feel tired and a little well headache maybe? maybe this is due to my last few day didnt have enough sleep...then some more less drinking water and is my fault that "suka suka" go try puasa =_=. but i dont blame it la, i think the most possible factor is not enough sleep, not enough drink water and eat not healthy stuff too a lot =o=.
well yesterday 25/08/09 is my housemate khasean birthday..well we bought a Strawberry chocolate cake for her and took her to a restaurant for dinner ^^ and 8 person ate around rm110++ =_=. but worth it la ^^ long time no go out eat good stuff edy and that mean yesterday i spend around rm20 for the food yesterday =_= that mean a few more puasa day for me.haha just joking...somebody going to kill me if i use this as a reason to skip meal =_=
i think that i really have to start stopping myself from approaching internet and pc right now =_=, need more attention on my final exam revision =_=

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP