Thursday, August 13, 2009

Photobucket





at last i have complete my collection on Helios Eclipse series by kaoru ^^
today going shopping around tesco then go in side the magazine shop just to kepo awhile..then suddenly the last book attract my attention, well the name seems a bit weird to me then saw behind description...WOOT~~ vol 8!! the last episode O_O OMG!!then without thinking twice i bought it ^^
and now i have my complete set of comic from a Malaysian artist.. proud to be her fans ^^
for further info bout this comic please visit this link
>>Helios Eclipse<<

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP