Monday, April 27, 2009

Updates from my busy and boring life

Photobucket
it's been a long time ididn't update bout my life over here ^^
well thanks to the busy university final exam study week life~~
although i got sneak out to online a few time but yet i didn't spend any time to updated myself..
well nothing special happen these few days therefore i was a bit lazy go update my blog including my daily life or other kepochi news ^^
-well on friday afternoon suddenly Sean suddenly rush into my room and ask me when is Ivan birthday..
i was like "huh?" ok i go check check therefore i go to Facebook and stalking Ivan profile
OMG!!it was tomolo..what should we do??hehe..evil plan suddenly pop out from head...
let just pretend we dunno anything and we purposely say that we going to Taiwan Restaurant for Dinner with my housemates,Evans and Sean BF except ZF and Ivan ....
purposely act like nothing happen that day..but actually we plan to go out dinner then go Tesco shopping and when on the way back will drop by at King's Confectionary to buy a birthday cake for Ivan...
-when we reach home we act like nothing happen...we go in with all those things that we bought from tesco..then Sean go out and seems like usual going to lock her car stereng..
then suddenly some one close the light and poof her come th ebirthday cake on Evans hand ^^
well thats was during 11.50pm last minute birthday attack..haha this idea was taken from during my birthday surprise attack ^^ [ = = which is during evening of my birthday, only i told them is my birthday today..well since i so good in acting and they really dunno when is my birthday at all = =]
-well is Sunday and i did absolutely nothing, totally slacking for the whole day and thanks to my housemate chloe = = she introduce me a new game call "Steps up to battle"
is a dancing game that absolutely the sam as auditionsea and high street 5 but it just the graphic of that game is different..well how to say the graphic is almost the same as high street fight but the gameplay systeem was almost like SDO.. and i just can say that i addicted to that game and do absolutely nothing else = =
suddenly i feel so guilty that i playing games instead of studying for my final exam...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP