Monday, April 20, 2009

High Spirit turn low

Photobucket
today me and my fellow gang member going to have breakfast at new town ^^
wee~~going to old town by Nigel car ^^
it was a nice breakfast and a very delicious one
then when i reach home my spirit to do revision have increase ^^
woot~~later going to Library to do revision wit Sean

but what make us disappointed today is public holiday
and the school library is closed = = Photobucket
so it end up going back home to study in front the pc =.="'
well i hope that i really can reach my goal today by finish what i planed for the day ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP