Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stupid voting stuff = =

Photobucket

for the first time i'm so excited to joining the voting competition
for Channel [V] Asia VS Asia
first time that i so excited to urge my friends who also TVXQ fans to vote for them..
spreading the news around to keep them having a few more vote
but the website =.= keep on making problem..always say maintainance =.=
so how are we suppose to vote them anyways..
to tell the truth yes i hate to see them lose but what can we do..
the more i recruit my friends to vote..the bigger the disappointment is =.=

4 XOXO:

Anonymous,  April 16, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

alamak oppa~~
why so emo one eh?
menang tak menang..
oppa-deul will always be the winner la... huhu

DramaKlNG April 17, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

aiseh..tak tau la..
first time i join voting stuff for TVXQ
mana tau kan begitu disappointed plak jadi nyer = =
i join u and wawa la..totally give up the voting stuff = =
bukan nyer diorang akan dapat award pun = =
kalo MAA punye, tu lain cerita but yang ni punye bukan nyer apa apa yang official can get award punye = =

Anonymous,  April 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

hahaha..
come and join me..
it's not that I didn't support DBSK..
it's just that, I know what's best for me.. which is DBSK NO.1 forever in my heart.. kekekek

DramaKlNG April 17, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

lol...but now TVXQ is in the lead >w<

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP