Monday, April 27, 2009

I WANT TO GO KOREA!!!

Photobucket
as what like the title of my post today, I want to go KOREA!!
eventually Mokpo National University of Korea have invite our University to join their Korean Language and Culture Training Programme (KLCTP) for 12 days~~
wee~~i'm so happy that there is such a golden chance for me to fly to one of my dreamland KOREA!!!
well but it was not that such an easy big offer, our university only provided 3 seat only that means i have to fight for the chances~
the fees was around MYR 3000 which means that we only need to pay our flight ticket
Course fees, 3 meals and accommodation will be provided by Mokpo National University, Korea
there is a lot of thing to learns about Korean culture and of course Hangul languages~~
but yet there is a very big competition in order to get the seats to go for that trip TT^TT
well i have to pray hard now and try my best to get into one of the selected student list ^^
wish me good luck ok??

1 XOXO:

ndhaa April 29, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

i wish you luck!! go to korea!! :D work hard to get that seat! :P

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP