Monday, April 6, 2009

Another crap of my life

Photobucket

Thursday 02/04/09

Well another busy day of the week...

Well start class at 9am

During the class I feel very dizzy and a bit blur about what is going on around me = =

Since I don't have enough sleep so I think u should know how I feel

Well getting more and more stress since the lecturer announce that next Friday on 10/04/09

We are going to have chemistry mid term test...

urgh is the same day as biology midterm test 2 = =

I’m getting crazy when I heard bout this...

after the class have to rush to the Art and Craft society art class

continuing last week project

the 3D picture craft

Photobucket

after that have to go to SAD (Student Affair Department) to settle the exhibition stuff = =

after that going to cafeteria to have my lunch and then have to go decorate the mobile board = =

we need to pin on the sugar paper on the plain mobile board

OMFG we need to prepare 9 mobile boards to be ready in less than 24 hours

but soon I have to leave them coz I need to head to my group mate house for assignment discussion

if you are my course mate, I’m sure that u know which assignment that I talking bout

yup is the statistic group assignment that we all headache about = =

complicated and superior difficult question to be solve...

thanks god is a group assignment if not I’m going to jump off the building

well, I have to thanks to one of my group mate,

she really did a lot contribution to our assignment

well in other word she the one that direct us the whole way on doing the assignment

luckily we have a genius like her in our group or not we all going to suicide already >w<

we I’m not simply joking...I only do 2 question and it use me from 2.30pm until 6.45pm

and it was incomplete summore = =

sure damn complicated = =

after that having lunch with them and headed home...

well I reach home approximately around 8pm...

then I sms the OC chairman about how was the progress of the preparing stuff

then he just reply...meet us all at Block C at 8.30pm

I was like "WHAT THE HECK...do we still need to do stuff again = ="

on that day actually I got a last minute assignment = =

dun wanna talk bout it, the percentage of complete of that assignment is 0%

but then the due date for that assignment was on Friday that means tomorrow

I was like which one I have to choose?

assignment or helping them on the exhibition stuff = =

we I consult my housemate about it, the suggest me to stay at home and complete the assignment but I feel guilty

I can’t just sit at home and not going to help them at school = =

I have been struggle a lot but finally my other housemate, the Princess of the house, have reach home with her assignment group friends...

well something not right with the number of her friends, SS was missing.

then I heard some one calling me "is that ...., why didn't u go to school and help out,

SS already reach school but there is only a 3 of them over there"

then guilty start to rush all over my body, SS was the PR manager that was busier than I does and she never even attend any of the OC meeting before

but she does also go to help also...I was like some one that didn’t seems to care bout the exhibition also gone to help out

why not I’m going to help also? these questions keep on floating on my head...

during my friend drive me go to buy my bus ticket (tomorrow I’m going home...yippie!!), I have decide to go and help out

when I reach the school it was already 9.30pm, well I know it was late but I can’t help it but straight away help them to decorate the board without wasting any time

the environment seems very tense, although we are at the same OC but we all seem barely to know each other = =

well I can’t let this obstacle to block me from keeping helping them...

soon nearly 11pm we start to move the board to the Heritage Hall, exhibition or main hall)

well we start to continue our stuff there, soon after that our senior arrive,

but what hurt the most is they put a very sour face toward s us and doing to disguise kind of look toward our hard work

I was very surprise bout their attitude, as a sunbaenim u didn’t show care but only critic and critic on our stuff

that what piss me off = =

well it has reach 12.30am, i have to rush back home [just like Cinderella though] coz I need to complete my assignment = =

when I reach home my brain go blank as I don’t know how to start doing my assignment = =

although I have some info bout the topic that I was discussing bout it seems not enough

so have to start surf and surf the net for extra information

soon I struggle along the way to finish it [I feel asleep a few times on the progress = =]

soon I manage to finish it at 4am pheww....going to sleep and need to wake up at 8am = =

Friday 03/04/09

well finally the day have come... aja aja Fighto~~~

reach the hall at 9am, it seems that me and SS are the first one to arrive though,

luckily all the boards are fully decorated although it was not very creative but a simple and neat decorated...

well we have settled the board part but then another problem have occur = =

the PIC of the food display didn’t manage to prepare all the food that we needed for the display of Malaysian cultural food...

everyone started to headache,futhermore the PIC is the only one that didn’t wear formal at that day and all of us was very surprise bout that

we what to do have to find people help us go out and buy...and this time I have to thanks the princess for helping us to buy it ^^

she has been rushing to various places to buy us some local delicacies, roti canai and Bak Kut Teh...

thank you very much for helping us...

other then this is during the exhibition going on the costume PIC wandering around and left the costume booth empty = =

I was so angry coz he is just a guy with a big ego but a very big failure that cant keep promise on what he been talking bout = =

I was so angry...nvm i can just handle his booth since i have understand the detail of the costume that we display = =

well another thing that make me angry is the MC that so lame and un professional = =

they only provide the Taiwanese people 10 minutes to visit the entire booth = =

I was like What The Heck!!!10 minutes how am we going to handle a big of visitor for 10minutes rush explanation = =

well actually we no need o worry bout that coz my booth [the traditional Malaysia cuisine and costume] only have 2 visitor = =

super big failure = = those senior and MC was such and BIG IDIOT AND FREAK ME OUT!!!

they didn’t even bring the visitor to visit our booth but on the other hand they hold them near the stage for socializing and taking photo = =

I was so angry to see those STUPIDO actions of them = =

but luckily my classmate told me that my second visitor was the Head of the whole Taiwanese trip group...

I was so happy then ^^ and summore we take some pic together ^^

but yet the exhibition just end like that = =

after everyone left the hall, I, ss, OC chairman and the decoration master enjoy the food ^^

well since the exhibition is over us going to have a big feast...

and the food that we going to eats is the food that we prepared for the exhibition ^^

ha-ha~~

just wanna share with u all the pic of those booths that we have prepared ^^

the stage background that created by those arrogant seniors

Photobucket

the mobile board decorations that we did ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

after all this I’m going back home to pack my stuff and going to Bus station for my way to go back KL...

the first thing I reach pudu bus station is take LRT to sg Wang and straight away go to the Music CD shop and grab "BOLERO" single ^^

yup...finally the first album of Tohoshinki/DBSK/TVXQ that I own is "bolero"

the single that release on my birthday these year and it mean allot to me ^^

04/04/09 Saturday

nothing special today except we need to wake up early and going to visit the graveyard = =

since today is Ching Ming [The Spirit Day For Chinese]

so we need to go and clean up my grand parent graveyard and pay respect to them

nothing much happen after that...

05/04/09 Sunday

today I have to wake up early also = =

need to go back KL very early with my sister

she having a dance performance at Klang at 10am

so we have to rush to klang that day in the early of the morning = =

the performance was successful though...

after the performance me, my sis and her dancing group friends go for a lunch

we heading to Moon Garden Restaurant at Subang jaya

it was a vegetarian restaurant = =

well the food was quite nice over there although it was vegetarians

after that go back my sis house and have a rest and after that Pudu Bus Station here I come...

me and Ivan [my housemate]

didn’t manage to eat our dinner so we plan to buy dunkin donut for our dinner o.O

what and expensive dinner...well my all time favorite...

chocolate doughnut ^^ five of them is chocolate doughnut and 1 apple doughnut x.x

here is the pic of the doughnut that I bought ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket

well reach Kampar around 9.40pm...well Kampar home sweet home ^^


1 XOXO:

ndhaa April 7, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

hmmm dunkin!!! i want some!! we don't have any in the city i live --" i always buy some if i'm in Berlin

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP