Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stupid Scammer!!!

Photobucket

actually today was having a good mood and enjoying Chicken claypot rice with my kl friends who come to kampar from KL
while enjoying the meal i receive a call from my mum
"your laptop have just been stolen at your sister accounting firm"
i was like WTF!!! how can it happen?
"the thief scam your sister that he is one of her boss customer"
while your sister was away he tell the manager that he is one of your sister close friends
then taking the opportunity to stolen the laptop by making excuse helping my sister to take the laptop =.=
after my sister come back then only realize my sister manager been scam =.=
now no more laptop already...i thought that the manager will take the responsibility,
cheh~~he buy a new laptop for my sister but when she quit the job, my sister have to return the laptop to the company =.=
that mean the manager is not taking any responsibility at all =.=
i'm very annoyed and angry now TT____TT

3 XOXO:

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

oh em gee...
wtf la wit the manager..
aish...
aigoo. people nowadays..
mmg tak bleh pcaya sgt..
huhu

♥ Jeannie ♥ April 12, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

yorrrr...what a world... with people like that..=.=

Chill larr thung lim..don't be so angry le.. =)

DramaKlNG April 12, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

how can u say not angry le = =
the laptop buy also not more than 1 years le
summore i only have my hand on it for less than 3 month only after that have to give my sister use liao = =
therefore now no more laptop le = =
i wont blame my sister and the manager...
but very heart broken le when saw this happen to my sister -o-

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP