Thursday, January 1, 2009

a Brand New Year Wish

Photobucket
well a brand new year have come...
i forget so wish my friend,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!
Welcome to the Year of YOUTH!!
I hope that u all will having a wonderful year with healthy life and full with happiness...
well...it seems that a brand new year with a brand new year target...
i wish that i can
a)concentrate at my studies and getting better achievement
b)getting more involve in outdoor activities...
c)save more money to buy something that i wish for(not telling you all what was that)
d)not spending so much time in front pc and become a potato pouch(a BIG NONO for that)
e)Spend my year with more faith,happiness and youth spirit..

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP