Friday, January 9, 2009

Photobucket

Haiz...it seems that my new semester is going to start soon..
now i countdown to the coming new semester well it was 2 days to go~~
erm..but the problem is i havent know my timetable yet..
well that a bit headache..because i don't know need to go at what time >w<
they say we can check it at the University Intranet..
but when i ope it just come out a blank timetable..
without any subject label on it..
now i was confusing whether what time should i go to school..
don't want to go so early later if my class only at afternoon..
I'm going to die waiting at the canteen..
haiz..now i just hoping for my class rep to sms me to tell me the timetable..
that was my last hope though..

1 XOXO:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

good luck on your new semester ^^

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP