Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Semester and a New Layout for my bloggie~~

Photobucket
today is the second day since my new semester have started...
Aiseh~~the timetable so was so irritating..
i going to have my class from 9am until 7pm on every wed..
summore my birthday also on Wednesday = =
haiz..these year the number of student also increase..
it seems that there was another 2 science course have transfer to my faculty..
that was Biomedical and biochemistry..
on the meanwhile i saw some of the new student was actually my ex schoolmate..
wow that really shock me though...
haha..these new semester i'm going to take 6 subject..
phew that was a bit tired ne~~

Well leave my school thingy aside..
well i have totally make over again my bloggie this time thks to hoshie...
thanks her for teaching me how to edit the html~~
and tata~~here is my bloggie layout..
pls dun shy to leave comment ya~~

1 XOXO:

♥ Jeannie ♥ January 16, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Yorrr...nice new layout for your bloggie man. Oh really? Who u saw? Ppl who i knew also? Haha.. Was trying to sampat nia.. Ignore me.. Anyway, gambateh in new sem yahs... =)

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP