Sunday, January 18, 2009

Surprise Sunday

Photobucket
Today after when i wake up form my beauty sleep..
my housemate rush into my room..
and asking me "wei later want go lata Kinjang ma??"
i was like what the heck~~
it was such a sudden decision..
anyway but at last the 4 of us going to Lata Kinjang after a sudden decision..
well that place was quite a peaceful place...
the most unfortunate thing is when we on our way to Lata Kinjang Waterfall..
the sky started to rain..OMFG~~~if rain how we going to waterfall = =
But we still continue our way to the waterfall..luckily the rain was not heavy~~
we climb up to thw top of the waterfall(well there is a very long stone ladder)
luckily we manage to climb to the top spot~~
so over there we enjoy the scenery over there..
well i didnt take much photo over there..
here is some of it

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

that was what happen on the afternoon..but the real suprise havent arrive yet..
this evening my frens was asking out for dinner..i was actually wan to reject them coz i'm maybe going out with my housemate..
but then they say i'm goinng to regret if i didnt join them for dinner tonite..
i was curious what was i'm goin to regret for??
well they were helding a surprise party neh~~
the purposely use the reason that wanna to visit my room = =
since they didnt come to my hostel at all..
so i allow them to come..
adoish~~mana tau~~
they bring a cake along also ^^
haha~~then there it was my 21st advance birthday surprise party
here are some of the picture ne~~
omo~~that was a very nice and delicious chocolate ice cream cake

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP