Thursday, January 22, 2009

My birthday

Photobucket
haha~~today is my birthday ne~~
but pity me ne coz i having class from 9am until 7pm nonstop =.=
aigoo~~tired sia..summore i overslept
but the worse is my all my housemate dont know when is my birthday =.=
and to make it worse all my coursemate didnt know it either
but i was so lucky coz their is summore of my friends and cassie that remember my birthday
i feel gratefully and appreciate for their every wishes ^^

The Most Creative Birthday wishes goes to....
Hoshie My scandalicious~~she did call me at sharp 12am on 21st jan to sing me birthday song >w< style="color: rgb(51, 51, 255);font-size:130%;">finish my class..i rush back to my home so that i can go to having my birthday feast with my special one~~
we are having our little dinner at Sushi King restaurant ^^
but unfortunately the whole journey it was rainning = =
then we both get fully wet
but luckily thanks to my housemate Ivan~~
He fetch us to the restaurant by car ^^ *right after i go back home again to change my cloth*
well on the same time i reveal my birthday to him~~
but he not shocked at all *swt*
but yet i having a nice time at Sushi King ^^
Woot the whole little dinner we spend for Rm80++ for 2 person..
Woot~~
On the same time i get a special gift from her >w<
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

kawaii ne tat chocolate bun *donut actually*
when i reach home after the dinner i was attack by my housemate~~
Kyaahh~~i was another surprise birthday party >w< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);"> shocked..although i tell them bout my birthaday at last minute but they still manage to held a birthday party for me ^^
i was so happy for the 2nd time surprise birthday party~~
and they give me this beautiful and simple but yet so delicious chocolate cake^^
PhotobucketPhotobucket

there is more picture to be updated bout my birthday celebration parody pic >w< PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 XOXO:

Anonymous,  January 22, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

hahaa~~ I want money!!
Since I have the award of most creative wish~ hahaha~~

DramaKlNG January 22, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

aigoo~
cannot have price ne..
coz i broke rite now = =

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP