Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Saengil Chukahaeyo/Omedetto Tanjobi/Happy Birthday/生日快乐 to ME

Photobucket
Muahaha...i'm the one that greet myself happy birthday first ^^
well my 21st Birthday is coming~~
This year is my Wonder years~~
Going to celebrate My 21st birthday at 21st January 2009~~
On The Same time TVXQ 25th Bolero Single is Coming Out on 21st jan 2009~~
But Yet i was celebrating my birthday alone T^T~~
Haha but i going to countdown my birthday secretly at Cassiopeia Jumon Box~~
Hehe~~coz i hide my birthday from my housemate and coursemate~~

But yet i'm so happy that some of my friends do remember my birthday~~
arigato gozaimasu/kamsahamida/thank you/谢谢~~
thanks for holding a Surprise Advance Birthday Party for me~~
Love You All My Zhung Wu Gu Family~~
~JiaQian,XiaoLing,SzeWen,WeiShion,MingChui~

Hwaiting for The others to Greet Me Birthday Wishes ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP