Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Unfortunate event

haiz...this afternoon receive a call from my mother...
receiving a bad news lo...is bout my cousin de
when i pick up the call my mum keep on tell me got go out or not at night??
muz becareful when goin out alone....
nowsday de security vr bad liao robber everywhere...

i started to get weird liao
then only she tell me that my cousin de car been robbed = =
OMG~~~and it happen at the petrol station...
when my cousin want to get inside de car...
a few people move forward my cousin car and show out parang and skrew driver to threaten him..
then of course my cousin give everything they want lo coz my cousin got family and wife edy
then the robber ask for car keys then drove the car away lo
haiz very pity him le...a car u noe...not cheap the le if motor still can say ok a bit but car die liao lo been rob liao wat to do...
nid to hand the case to the police lo~~~
then end the story...now i also feel a bit scare scare go out at nite...
i wish that people surround me wont face this kind of accident again lo ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP