Monday, November 24, 2008

After performance...what should i do???

well...at 22nd nov 2008 night is the night for my this year another major performance...
it was the opening ceremony of 10th World Chin Woo International Wushu and Cultural festival..woot~~~more than 20 place around the world have join this event include UK,US,China,Japan,and other big country have join these festival..during the rehearsal there still have a nit of mistake happen as for your information the whole dance contain of 50 dancers...how "easy" it was for 50 dancer dance so gracefully on the same time...(even they are some dancer were slipped and fall down = ="').but luckily during the performance,everything goin smoothly...

phew~~an important event was over...what was my next step..well it seems that my mission at Perak was over,is time for me to return to my hometwon the beautiful Raub,Pahang,Malaysia (izzit really beautiful???[>v<]).A part from it i feeling very sad coz when i go back home the time for me to online and continue to keep up with my frens blogs and include my blog post will getting lesser and lesser...especially the Cassiopeia forum..i miss the JUMON BOX so much when i go back home..i will miss al the friends that i meet in the jumon box and i will miss the joke and laughter of everybody there...

But luckily hehe...when i reach home although my house can't online near my mum shop there are free wi-fi services..wholala~~~all my worries was gone althought my online time will getting lesser and will not be very active as i was before but at least i still can online and pop in awhile in the jumon box and my blog to updated a bit from what i have done and gone thru during my day at my hometown...sayanora everyone ^^

your sincerely from DramaKlNG

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP