Friday, November 14, 2008

Haiz this time is phone line de problem not modem de problem = =

Sianz... error keep on coming when i start to get active online...
last time is the modem de setting suddenly change back to default and everything go mess up..
haiz maybe is the downloading program got problem then make my modem the setup change back to default or something like that la...
this is the second time this thing happen already lo..
this time i do exactly what my friend does last time he help me to set up my modem's setting...
but guess what..IT'S NOT WORKING AT ALL!!!
f*** it, i though the modem spoil or something since the whole day i didn't close it = =
but when bring it to my friend house to test test...OMFG it can directly go online F***
then check check the setting.. everything seems ok..then the conclusion is my house the telephone line got problem already...
Please la TMnet please don't create anymore problem for my house...last time wanna apply telephone already delay for 2month now after everything have already problem come again = =
really hope that this kind of problem will disappear from this world...

1 XOXO:

♥ Jeannie ♥ November 14, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Lol, TM memang alotza prob all the time.. get used to it okay d.. haha.. Don't get so angry yah.. =)

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP