Thursday, November 13, 2008

Internet down

Haiz i though today nothing special happen de..Mana tau my streamyx suddenly got problem...
Yesterday i left it my laptop on the whole night to download something (u don't need to know what i'm downloading = =),then this morning i see why my downloading program stop already de.
then try to restart my modem lo, aiyo still cannot i tot got what problem lo...
then keep on try to fix de thing also cannot...haiz die already lo suddenly cannot online feel that my life suddenly felt empty...
haha but lucky i got an expert professional friend help me to fix my streamyx modem...
Mana tau rupa nyer all the setting change back to default already and i cannot use back the way that i use to online lo...
haha...then he fix fix and change setting awhile, tada!!! he fix it and now i can online already...
thanks God i can online again..
erm~~it seems that i have to agree that tmnet the streamyx still on the level of beta only..cannot move so smoothly...
that the moment of today that happening to me~~
well i will try my best to updated my blog regularly everyday haha~~~

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP