Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pray For Japan and World safety from the terrible disaster happened lately

Photobucket

yesterday we was still enjoying our time at the university, walking around,gossiping around and waiting to return Lab apparatus to the Lab officer.
at the afternoon around 2pm. it was raining so heavily, and me with my friend is going out to buy material to prepare handmade graduation bouquet as a present to our senior. we still joking around and complaining the rain poured so heavily. after shopping around we heading to eat KFC and loitering around till 5pm smtg reach home. and i was wanna searching for some flower origami online and when i press Homepage [google.com.my page] i saw a warning message that tsunami will hit some places and earthquake just happen at JAPAN with 8.9.

i was like so shock and inform my housemate and all look so shock...after that everyone was so busy calling here and there because it say wave may rise and hit sabah yesterday evening, my housemate was damn so worry and like calling nonstop for 30minutes.

everything was happen ot fast and yeah some of my friends is still at Japan and this make me even worried bout this matter. But like my friends say "there is nothing we can do at the moment except chant/pray for their safety during the disaster happen, and hope for the minimum of people been hurt or the worst dies." i dunno why i still can accept the fact that everything is happening now. TT~TT

but i will keep it in mind. i will try my best to help if i can lent my hand to help them. what i must do now is pray hard that everyone will be ok.

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP