Saturday, May 1, 2010

Struggle till the end

Photobucket

well the FYP list was out and when i see the list with my own eyes i feel so so....EXCITED!!!buahaha because i get the supervisor and the topic that i wanted to choose ^^. it was definitely a good day to study and filled with a lot of spirit to study, but then when i reach home and receive a call from wei soon, i was so so damn annoyed (not annoyed because of wei soon call me la ==). i think i should say it was bitter after sweet TT~TT. i miss out the elective registration and the elective subject that i wanted to choose is FULL!!! OMGosh!!! on the spot no more mood to study ==. some more i need to take a elective that was my biggest nightmare...Basic Professional Writing.. OH NO!!! English Grammar again. my another nightmare... though i can take Public Speaking and Oral presentation subject to improve my presentation skill and totally terminated my stage fright phobia but it seems i don't have the chances anymore TT~TT. i think i just have to try harder next semester and improve my writing skill before entering that class... thing have past then llet it pass, i struggle and argue bout it also no use. what for u cry for a spill milk (am i say out the correct idioms?). life have to move on and yes i try my best for next semester... back to my current situation. i rally think that i didn't struggle hard enough for my future, it seems that i didn't put 100% effort to get good result this semester but yet thanks for chea lin and wei soon that never give up a lazy bump like me and help me on my way to study... well it seems that my study method have change and yet i miss my old study gang pal TT~TT. haiz... why i always look at the past instead of moving forward... it seems i really miss them so much and instead i wait them to contact me..WTF am i doing. well let just concentrate on my studies...hope that no wonder what happen to me i can still move forward.. Wish me GOOD LUCK on my exam ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP