Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rain Drop Keep Falling on my head...keep falling~~

Photobucket
well rite now it was raining heavily...
and i just get back home nearly all wet XD
just now go out eat Dinner with my house mate Edwin and Chloe,
well it was raining heavily on our the way back,
by the way, we go to eat at nearby food stall on walking with an umbrella.
on the way back the rain way raining heavily
and suddenly we start joking with each other...
at the end we play rain on the street LOL...
well it been a stress week
and the "air hujan" game really make my stress away from my head ^^
really enjoy such happy moment..
but i wonder i can enjoy this moment again
on my next year with the rest of the people surround me?

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP