Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hiatus MODE is ON!!

Photobucket
well as soon of my schoolmate and close friends know that i'm going to face my final exam in les than 1 week, so wish me luck ^^ haha thanks to my dear friends wei soon and chea lin who accompany me study at library...well it was really a tough schedule as i'm going to library everyday at 9am == and after that back home at around 7pm...woot really need to rush up finish up eveything before final reach...hope this time i can do well in my exam ^^. after see all the course work mark, i nearly get a heart attack TT~TT some of them i get really bad but some of it i get quite high ==. really in dilemma now...i hope my hardworking wont go wasted. really hope i can give my all to the exam this time and boost back up my CGPA ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP