Thursday, May 6, 2010

[crap]It seems these "peoples" wont grow up... @_@

Photobucket

well once again i'm going to crap about my frustration and annoyance on my personal blog again...

it's seems some "people"[dun ask me who although i know one those people] won't grow up to be a real man and remaining childish. Yet they wanna to act like a mature thinking gentleman in front of other people to show their gentleness and wisdom. 1,2,3...PUI!!
This kind of hypocrite make the world stop moving around and make their surrounding condition getting worse and worse!!!. As long as their territory and mood are ok and other people are annoyed or been disturbed, "It was non of my business, LIKE i CARE"... always started to trigger problems and yet at the end remains silent and making the problems unsolved.
there a particularly practicing "The Silent Violence of Empathy" theory. But till the end, justice always won in the battle between justice and evil. Omomo...this kind of people really disgraceful. I wonder what is the reaction of their parents when they know their own child's attitude is getting until this kind of degree. Well mostly not many people know their real nature. But once u getting close with the people and knowing them from one moment to one moment, no matter how hypocrite that person is, they always will leak out their real nature indirectly just like a cunning Fox that show it tails. So much frustration make my world sinking down and down. After one of my Terrible, Horrible and Vegetable papers, i still need to handle and facing these kind of "people", doesn't really helping me at all.

But yet, there is always family members and real friends that make you happy ^^. After my last paper i'm going to travel to Penang for 3 days 2 nights for my family annually "Jom Jalan-jalan Cari Makan" trip. can't wait for that day to come. This news make my day better...

WOW!!OMGOSH!!! its already 2am ==, gosh i really need to go to sleep coz tmr 8.10am need to go to University for revision group and extra revision class...ciao


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP