Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photobucket
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
v
v
v
v

1) i havent bath yet XD

2) i can sometime fainted inside my room and wake up a few hours later only i realize the time have passes.

3) i don't have the mood to do report right now = =

4)Feel very GG after taking the mid term exam yesterday


5) i just finish my Easter Egg collection at Pet society just now...

6) tired of waiting for my Tohoshinki 2010 Best Selection Album to arrive to my hand


7) Feel excited coz tomorrow i having a Lab which involve in making Mayonnaise


8) Don't feel sleepy but i should get go sleeping rite now ==

9) People think that i shouldn't take Science course instead i should take Art craft@Graphic design or Performing arts


10) i wish that the problem and argument that happen to the people around me can be solve peacefully


11) i Miss my Old pal very much!!!


12) Feel regret taking Japanese class, i should take hangul/korean class instead >.<

13) i WANT TO DOWNLOAD 2AM LATEST ALBUM!!!!

14) Lately i feel very tired at school but when i reach home, i was fully recharged

15) hope everything goes fine in the preparation for the exhibition and i hope the exhibition is having a big success...hooray!!!


16)feel boring and doing tag coz i'm too free nothing to do (actually i was slacking around)


well..let see, who should i tag?
Lisa, rachel, wawa, Florrie,ndhaa

actually wanna tag xeera,jija,aiza,hoshie but they have already done it XD

1 XOXO:

ndhaa March 22, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Hey long time no talk :) Sorry I was away for two weeks..
I've posted my random things: http://ndhaa-loves-dbsk.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-current-16-random-things.html

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP