Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feel like wanna hide myself again at a dark corner

Photobucket
-sigh-
i need a place to release his stress and pain...dun really feel like i can fake it anymore in front my friends... i'm cant longer holding my dramaking self and act like nothing happen... hiding something and endure it all in your heart really is a painful thing... sometime my elder tell me, endure it and try to improve yourself to prevent same thing happen again. What for if we make things worse and make the relationship between each other getting worse? For the sake of friendship, endure the pain rather than making things getting worse until the stage of beyond repair... People may think it was right but for me i think it was a bit too selfish which is what i'm thinking right now... Every time we have to think for the sake of other people but one the same time we have neglected ourselves. some times i've been thinking did i really done a good things... but tonight i think that i shouldn't be the old self again and let people continue misunderstand me and continue take advantage or bullying me... i should train myself stronger, well like my mum always say, friends we don't need so much of it, because until the end only the real and true friends will stand out helping you rather than those selfish friends stand aside watching you dying on the street. I really do hope to return myself to my older days where i can enjoy my life without so much worries (except studies). but they wont be such thing turning back time to the pass, human was taught to more forward. so I decide to move forward with a bigger courage and faith. for all those real friends that i have outside there, i hope you can give me strength to continue move forward to face this world which is full with obstacles

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP