Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crap of the days...emo

Photobucket

well i start to realise that i not more than just a foolish person,

why i say so?well i start to realise that my foolish attitude and action made my life getting worse...dun ask my why but yes...i'm just a fool == well peple always say even myself would say that ,it was not to late too realise your foolishnes but right now i think i was a bit too late already although there is still ways to solve everthing == i cant just hate myself for what i have done and yet i cant feel regret to what i have done since it was already a past tense...why no just moving forward with an extra lesson of your life?

during these day i started to feel myself changing direction in my class, my bond with my best pal seems to getting further away and it seems like i started to get close with other freinds instead of my best pal. well maybe due to my foolishness and laziness make me come to class late an force myself sit behind and away from them. but sometimes i don't know why i choose to sit with my other friends instead of sitting with my best pals? am i etting bored of my best friend already?

well that not the answer, maybe i wanted to know more about my other friends although it used to be happy group have seems to splitted into their own ways.well still remains asbest friends although w weren't sit together at class anymore...

WTH am i talking bout ==

nvm just ignore me coz it was way too smart to start revision my organic chem for tmr mid term test...[i'm such a kamikaze, go out to die in the battlefield without fear] which mean i go to exam without enough preparation...

well i was in a busy week because, presentation.lab report, midterm and exhibition all happen on this particular week...and some more discover that i was having a very bad result for my coursework mark really make me down...i hope that i can cover it up by dng my best in the rest of the subject..please let me get over 2.80 GPA at least...

that all i wanna to express myself out from my heart for today ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP