Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm tired of this kind of nonsense

Photobucket
lately i was having depressed with my daily life...my school work, social life, friendship, communication with the people surround me and lastly the problem arose among those people which live under one roof with me. day by day i getting stress and stress... day by day acting strong and cheerful and nothing all the time really make me sick TT~TT. but thanks to the souvenir which make me forget everything that i was worried bout. the only thing that can make me totally focus and abandon the rest is spending my focus totally on art craft. that day i didn't feel the time passing so fast and also the happy moment. right after i done the prototype for the souvenir i was proud and happy with myself coz of many god feedback and compliment from the people around me...but right after that sad and annoyance moment have arrive once again to take away all the happiness around me... problem arise and we should settle it, getting advice from the senior, izzit it was wrong and i dunno why some one still have to become those rumors spreader and giving the info to those suppose not to know person. dun you have mind to think that you shud think before you act. passing info to other people without consider the outcome really is pathetic. of course it won't effect you but it affect our relationship with each other. the most shocking things is the selfishness that finally show yourself in front of me which really make me annoy and pissed off... you keep on saying we are housemate but your selfishness doesn't show that we are housemate but a different group of people staying together under one roof. please please consider our feeling when you voice out your "SELFISH" opinion. we give out our oipinion and solution you say it won't work but yet you are trying to avoid the issue and continue your selfish attitude. that really make me sad. to tell the truth yes i wasn't a person that hang around the house coz i always lock myself inside my own world but please DO REMEMBER that i'm still your HOUSEMATE!!! if you got a better idea please say it out and stop giving your " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, THE MOST IMPORTANT I GET WHAT I WANT" attitude towards me.. i don't want to broke my promise to stay in this house until the end of my study here...

p/s:i know people may think i'm childish and pessimistic, but yet i still have my authority to voice out what i'm thinking. i don't want to hurt either one of your especially the person that put all his heart to solve out this matter, well that not me but i wish i can help him out.

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP