Monday, September 14, 2009

Need to force himself

Photobucket
well i think is the time to change my bad habit!!
no more lazy bum slacking around...
well some of you may say it was too late already exam is near already.

when u wanna change something it never too late
but if you don't want to change and stick to the same state, that is way too late
-quote given by my fren-

well my fear and worried that haunt me for this long time is going to end...
i going to stand up and counter all this situation.

and most importantly i going to prove my hardwork and won't let my best friends disappointed on me and i would like to apologise for all those moment where i MIA and the gap between us getting larger...i hope that it wont be too late to save our friendship. when you read this i hope that you will continue to trust me and continue give me support. coz your advice and care is the medicine that make me move on although i failed or fall down...
i love you all my friends

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP