Monday, September 21, 2009

Memorable date?

Photobucket
well as you all know that yesterday was such a memorable day, well maybe some people doesnt notice it but thanks to my plurk friend remind me about yesterday ^^, yesterday was 20.09.2009. does that sound familiar? ya the date was repeating 2009 and there is a nother exciting moment is 8.09p which is in 24 hours time system it was 2009 also XD...haha well people will ask what i'm doing during that time...erm...walking to new town for my dinner after go to hang out at cyber cafe with my housemate XD
well i think i have to continue study for spectro paper which is my last exam paper Q(^O^)/

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP