Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So many things have happen

Photobucket
on last weekend i was having my time shopping around at KL ^^
but before that i have to rush my DR.Tan lab report =o=
i have to finish it from 12am until 6am ==
so exhausting and then me and Chloe taking 9.35am KTM train...
on the way to KL i was like pass out..sleeping =.=
when we reach KL first thing is buy KTM ticket again go to Subang Jaya
to take something from my sister of course, and after that we go back to KL sentral.
well we started to feel hungry and guess what it havent reach 3pm yet ^^
so what you waiting for??McDonald Lunch McSaver~~~
Next Station is Low Yat,well actually my mission coming to KL is to buy a new CPU with limited budget ^^
well first we have moving t a few stall but their price was a bit more than my budget and the item there offer was different from what i have planned.
and of course it cost more than my budget. suddenly i think of one person that maybe he can help me, well that is my ex-schoolmate from TARC SPUS.
he was working also and i was totally forget bout him and guess what?
he help me to solve out my problem and give me offer one perfect package?
well i think it was perfect though cost the price was within my budget...
and after that another thing attract my attention, it wa the external harddisk
well i just bought one with capacity of 320gb at rm230++
well some say cheap some say expensive but since he help me save some mony at my cpu, i just bought the external harddisk without much question ^^
after that we going to have our dinner at a Steamboat Buffet again =_=
we eat unti l my stomach nearly burst....
well to be precisely it was a steamboat+BBQ buffet
haha...after eating that much we head home and of course bath and then sleep...
coz Tomorrow we going to 1-Utama to shopping~~
haha didnt buy much thing at the beginning but when i reach a CD shop call "Rock COrner"
OMG!!!i saw TVXQ CD collection...i want to buy some of it but i don't have much money left =_=
so i just left the shop with a sad emotion x.x
but when we reach another CD store, OMFG!!!the anime was selling freaking cheap!!!
try to imagine i buy La Cordo doro Primo Passo Original DVD for rm12.90 =_=
so cheap and i saw some old DVD selling CHEAP!!!
but i just have enough money to buy LCDPP.
after that we go fo a movie and it was the second most awesome movie that i have watch,
"DRAG ME TO HELL"
that movie was freaking awesome and scary...try to imagine Chloe and Sean [my girl housemate ]scream their lung out during the whole movie...
well that movie was sure freaking scary, a film that i praised after "Angel and Demon"
two most interesting movie that i watch at cinema ^^
after all this we going to have dinner with Chloe's family
and when we on the wayto KL Sentral from kepong, we get losted x.x
try to imagine we spend almost 1hour and 15minute to reach there,
and when we reach the KL sentral gate, it was left another 5 minutes before the train left =_=
so what do u think we do? OF COURSE RUN TOWARD THE TRAIN LA!!
the most careless mistake that Chloe done is she left the abdphone at her BF car =_=
pity him running the whole way to pass the Handphone back to her,
she is damn so lucky to have a BF like him...
well i reach Kampar around 12.30am
it was so tiring zzZZzZZ...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP