Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[random]Crapping around =_=

Photobucket
well it been a few days that i didnt update my blog here...
been busy a bit these day especially my bad habit..
last minute works on lab reports and assignment...
last sunday i enjoy myself so much on a soft skill program call "Take Charge"
the facilitator of the program called "Muhd.Rizal Hassan"
he was an awesome facilitator, he teach me a lot of things ^^
after that been start rushing do assignment and lab report
but on the same time due to my old habit,
i slacking and wasting my time on reading some Fanfics and of course play some games =_=
i play Maple story again but these time is Maple story 2 ^^
this time really addicted to it a bit ^^
coz i playing a new char with a new job call flame wizard
it was a awesome job ^^
today i just wake up late and when to the lecturer hall and totally late for more than 1 hour =_=
2 hours lecture i only attend for 40minutes if not wrong..
aish i totally over slept =_=
but luckily the lecturer didn't notice =_=

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP