Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New look ^^

Photobucket
well it was the start of a new semester ^^
having a brand new look and a brand new me ^^
well last semester my result was so terrible
therefore this semester i have to catch up every of them...
the new timetable is out and is a lot messier than i though it will be

after 2 weeks of holiday actually a lot of thing have happen that i wanna to share here but since i'm lazy to type it,
therefore i just leave it there and continue to write new stuff ^^
well i just recieve my MIROTIC ver C CD today from my housemate ^^
i ask Vye help me to buy it coz sabah sell cheaper ^^
now there is another CD in my collection shelf ^^
Today is the first day of school on new semester but one thr first day we already start our lab practical =.=
and the most important point is the situation was terrible, the NaOH solution keep on runing low of supply =.=
and we dun have sufficient time to complete the experiment =.=
that is really pitiful neh =.=

1 XOXO:

Lily June 3, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

new semester~ let's gambateh together!! best wishes 2u ya~ ^_^

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP