Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sorrow cover with happiness

Photobucket


firstly is the korean trip application form stuff =.="'
when the officer ask for my previous semester result, i was like err...er...
then she asking me whether i have join Soft skill program or other event or not...
i was like errr...nope =.="' then she just say, well we will call you if you have been selected for interview TT^TT it seems like i dont have any luck
well actually today i'm having a harsh day.
after that i plan to go library to study for my last paper, but i dunno where i should start
then i plan go to see the past year question to get some clue, but when i open the past year question...my mind suddenly go blank.
what does the question asking for and it seems like i don't even understand a thing at all.
feeling so fed up and at last i spend my time read only chapter one and then continue to take a nap at library instead =.="'
after that my housemates just finish her paper and we heading to ipoh for having fun~~~
first pit stop was McDonald!!!wee~~ having a nice meal of Large McChicken set!!
after that we going walking around Jusco Shopping centre mall. walking around then suddenly i saw MPH bookstore then moving aroundto look for something to read and accidently i saw one thing that i dream of for a long time. is the pikachu table decoration that using solar energy to make the pikachu heading moving around ^^
when i saw the price a big bucket of cold water splash to my head..it WAS SO EXPENSIVE =o="'
i just have to put back to the shelf disappointly, then when i saw my housemate i tell here that i want this for my next birthday present..hahaha...she just act like don't know anything =o="'
after that we walkig around and then saw this shop called "Friendly Records" we walk in and the first thing i'm looking for is TVXQ album... Woot!!!! i saw the secret code album!!!
when i saw the price it was only RM48!! first thing i do is borrow money from sean then go to the counter...well yes i bought the album~~~
after i bought the album, sean act so differently then suddenly she say "we have a present for you"
i was like huh o.O??? guess what it was the pikachu decoration that i wanted for so long!!
she say that this is the birthday present that she and my other housemate owe me since this year is my 21st birthday and the didn't buy anything for me except a small chocolate spongecake =.=
i was so happy that day because i own two thing that i want the most today ^^
well here are the picture of the pikachu decoration and the album with the small Tohoshinki pad.


2 XOXO:

ndhaa May 10, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

ooh but i still hope you get your luck and they accept you for the Korean trip

DramaKlNG May 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

i hope so, now still in waiting mode...
well at least i want to step inside korean once in my life..
since this trip can save a lot of money ^^
well thanks for wishing me luck ^^

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP