Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free man again

Photobucket
well my exam just finished yesterday and once again i'm free from exams.
yesterday night was having a "Potlak" party at my classmate house..
enjoying the food so much. well we didnt prepared much for the food..
but i make 2 big pack of sandwiches and u know what...
at the end of the Potlak session it only left a few pieces only ^^
it was so hot in market.. lol...
today once again i started to find my life again...
what should i do these few day...
i have been thinking and thinking again... life getting uncertain..
i don't have the direction of my life after exams and study...
everyone surround me one by one disappearing from me..[although i like to be alone]
but everything seems not ok... that what make me freak out a bit...
erm...well i think i just have to concentrate on the souvenir and banner making for the student exchange meet camp at these weekend at ipoh...
these few day the line was freaking damn laggy and slow = =
i cant event download a things TT^TT
i want to watch TVXQ rising sun concert TT^TT but it keep on failed TT^TT
anyways find, i go watch movies from ppstreams instead =o="'

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP