Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Battle continue....

Photobucket
haiz..just finish my Pengajian Malysia paper..
just like some of my friends, i crap a lot on the essay question =o=
honestly i can say that my answer was totally crapping..
but yet i hope that it make sense since the question was an open answer question.

after that going to tesco for wasting my time and relax awhile...
woot suddenly some one hug me from behind Photobucket
when i look behind...well my guess was correct...
it was my naughty and funny ex housemate...
woot~~ what the heck is he coming to kampar for..
LOL..i forget that his sister was studying at kampar utar as well...
haha it been a long time that i didnt meet this best pals ^^
been chatted for awhile then have to say farewell already coz i wanna go home already..

now still blur blur don't where does i need to start to revise my POM papers =o="'
this time need to put a lot of effort in it in order for me to get higher GPA this semester..
well wish me good luck neh ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP